Archival Methods 8.5x11" White Paper, Package of 100 Sheets
The Archival Methods White Archival Paper is acid and lignin-free. This 70 lbs. text weight paper is buffered with 2% calcium carbonate reserve to prevent environmental contamination and is carbon free. Ideal for album pages, interleaving between prints or lining when a acid free surface is needed.
- High alpha cellulose pulp from purified wood fiber
- Buffered with calcium carbonate 2-3% alkaline reserve, pH 9 ±0.5, acid-free
- Sulfur content is less than 0.0008% reducible sulfur
- Lignin content is tested by TAPPI 236 cm-85 and has a Kappa number of less than five
- Paper will not degrade and cause harm to artwork or documents