Archival Methods Metal Edge Short Top Box 5 x 8" Cards/Stereos 10.5 x 8-1/8x5-1/8", Tan
The Archival Methods Metal Edge Short Top Box are often called as "Archival Shoe Boxes" . The box is ideally used for Safely storing cards/stereos. They are also commonly used for storage of small specimens such as mineral samples.
- The short top boxes have removable, close-fitted tops to seal out dust and insects.
- Embossed labeling areas on box end and lid front neatly, accurately and consistently locate and position standard pressure-sensitive (PSA) identification label.
- Short top boxes are manufactured from .040 and .060 tan-finished, acid- and lignin-free Archival Grade boxboard.
- Metal edge clamps are corrosion treated in black polyester coating with wax-free polyester on the blind side.
- Clamps provide rigidity and high stacking strength.