Colonial Candle Chakra Collection — Scented Glass Jar Candle 14 OZ
The chakras are vital energy vortexes throughout the body and can be engaged through scents and colors. This chakra collection allows the consumer to live a wellness lifestyle by implementing these soothing elements into their home, work, or car. Inspired by the seven chakras – root, sacral, solar plexus, heart, throat, third eye, and crown. Each chakra has specific physical, psychological, emotional, spiritual, and energetic characteristics.
- AMERICAN MADE: This 14 ounce (397g) candle is proudly poured with care in North Carolina
- Sage and Eucalyptus (Expression Chakra): Inspired by the energy-clearing properties of sage and the calming fragrance of eucalyptus, Expression taps into the throat chakra and encourages mindful communication and self-expression. Expression inspires originality and expressing your most authentic self. Sage and Eucalyptus — Featuring a blend of bright citrus and grounding florals and woods. Top notes: lemon, lime, orange, aldehydic — middle notes: jasmine, ylang ylang, orchid, and basil — base notes: sandalwood, and musk;
- Vetiver + Patchouli (Balance Chakra): Find your inner balance with this robust blend of patchouli, cedarwood, and sandalwood. Opening the root chakra can help you feel more centered and aligned with your body. Vetiver and Patchouli — Filled with woody and musk notes, Balance is a slightly spice blend of greens, patchouli, and oriental fragrances.Top notes: green, woody — middle notes: floral, woody — base notes: sandalwood, cedarwood, patchouli, and musk;
- Frankincense + Lavender (Enlightenment Chakra): The energy that pools in your open crown chakra awakens and charges the body. Enlightenment features a blend of natural fragrances that heightens your wisdom, awareness, and spiritual connection. Frankincense and Lavender — This soft fragrance inspired by nature blends beautiful florals with earthy wood notes to awaken the senses. Top notes: fresh, marine, and lavender — middle notes: fir balsam, oak, sandalwood, and cedarwood — base notes: moss;
- Rose + Bergamot (Compassion Chakra): Caged within our body, the heart chakra is often closed off to ourselves and those around us. The process of opening of the heart chakra (“breaking through” the cage of the ribs) is vital when tapping into and sharing our pure, loving energy. Rose and Bergamot — This fresh and floral fragrance is filled with notes and hints of vanilla and blonde woods for balance. Top notes: italian bergamot, fresh air, and hyacinth — middle notes: rose petals, gardenia, star jasmine, and eucalyptus — base notes: violet leaves, vanilla bean, and blonde woods.