Red Co. Farmhouse Rustic Storage Coal Bucket with Wooden Handle in Whitewash Gray Finish, Large
Designed to display, store, and organize all kind of tools and utensils. Ideal for use in the kitchen, living room, bathroom, laundry room, den, garage, porch or patio, balcony, or garden. This lovely antique caddy will blend with any home décor and add a touch of vintage flair. Perfect for organizing toiletries such as cotton balls or swabs, extra bars of soap, sponges, combs and brushes, washcloths, lotions, atomizers, and other types of spray bottles. This unique piece is very suitable as a gift for family or friends who want to decorate their home in a country style. Perfect for birthdays, Christmas, Mother’s Day, weddings, and housewarmings.
- Made of strong and lightweight metal with handcrafted wooden handle and a weathered finish to perfectly suit vintage, shabby chic, antique, cottage, farmhouse, and country living décor. This wonderful holder displays an embossed “COAL” design.
- Decorative yet durable and functional, this distressed metal caddy will add a down-to-earth style to any home.
- Use it for decorative purposes or to organize your kitchen, bathroom, or cleaning accessories, tools, and so much more. Perfect for countertops and decorative shelves or tables.
- It also serves well as a planter for herbs, houseplants, succulents, greenery, or as a vase for artificial or dried flowers, floral arrangements, or anything else to make your garden or patio floral décor stand out.
- This multipurpose coal bucket measures approximately 9.5” W (tapering down to 6.75” at the bottom) x 6.5” D x 13” H.