Red Co. Metal Grand Central Station-Inspired Tabletop Battery-Powered Metal Clock with Stem and Base, 8" Diameter
This clock is a great collectors’ item for any vintage, railway, or retro aficionado. It takes inspiration from New York City’s timeless Grand Central Station clock. This great home décor features a large face with a Roman numeral display, and a streetlight-style pole that holds the clock above its base. A great addition to any living room, bedroom, or office desk décor. Made in durable metal with a wooden face.
- A New York City-inspired design that will brighten up your home décor. Great for entryways, fireplace mantel, kitchen counter, or nightstand.
- The clock stands tall on its metal pole, and the base keeps it sturdy on any flat surface. Lightweight enough to move to different rooms.
- The clock requires 1 double A battery to operate (not included). Long, pointed hands tell minutes and hours. A wooden face with a metal body make this clock a unique desk decoration.
- The metal frame ensures the clock’s durability. It features a classic quartz movement with a large Roman numeral face.
- The clock measures 8" W x 4"D x 13.75" H.