Red Co. Semogue 610 Black Extra Boar Bristle Shaving Brush
The Semogue 610 Black Extra Boar Bristle Shaving Brush looks amazing with its black and clear handle and natural boar bristles. These superior bristles are renowned for their stiffness, meaning a great exfoliation before your shave. Note that these bristles will soften with time and use. As with all Semogue brushes this model features the renowned metal ring, a trademark and a reinforcement to keep the bristles in place.
- Handle height: 54 mm. Perfect for all hand sizes. Small enough to take with you on business trips.
- Bristle loft: 57 mm. Soft and durable. Brush feels soft on the face and will not irritate or poke.
- Knot diameter: 22 mm. Plenty of width to cover a large surface area.
- Hand-made in Portugal. Handle is made of strong thick glass for long term durability. Bristles are soft to the face but still can withstand everyday use.
- Incredible Value and Quality at an Affordable price.