Red Co. Small Enameled Cookware 7" Belly Deep Metal Casserole Induction Pot with Lid, Handles, Vintage Gold and Blue Flower Pattern Design - 3 Quart
The enameled casserole pot is a high quality induction pot that will easily become a classic favorite to use for your everyday cooking and serving. The 3 quart size of this casserole pot makes it ideal for cooking soups, stews, meatballs with sauce, grains and lots of other delicious dinners. The vintage flower pattern design make ideal to cook in and serve at the same time as it adds to your dinning table decor. The induction bottom allows it to disperse heat evenly cooking food well and thoroughly. Accompanied with 2 handles for easy transporting and a durable lid that will keep your food warm and protected, you can't go wrong with this useful kitchen tool great for any family member or friend.
- Induction Cooking: The induction bottom of the casserole pot allows it to disperse heat evenly when cooking making all your favorite recipes turn out perfect. The even heat make foods cook well and stay warm longer.
- Great kitchen Tool: The casserole pot comes complete with a lid made of the same durable material as the pot and handles on both ends of the pot for easily transporting from the stovetop to the dinner table, and from the table to the sink.
- Kitchen Décor: The pot made of a durable enameled metal and comes with a vintage gold and blue flower pattern that will brighten any kitchen. It looks great displayed on a shelf or cabinet and it will go along well with most kitchen décor colors.
- Cooking & Serving: A casserole pot is a great choice of cookware to cook and serve food in the same one pot. The 3 quart size makes it ideal for cooking many recipes including small soups, stews, meatballs with sauce, rice, potatoes, beans and lots of other delicious dinners.
- Dimensions: The Casserole Pot measures 10.75" with handles by 8" wide and 6.5" high including the lid.