Red Co. Small Round Decorative Rustic Terracotta Votive Candle Holder Pot Bowl with Spout – 4.75 Inches
Make your veranda or patio homier and cozier with this lovely terra cotta pot. Give a living, natural touch to your outdoor space, whether it’s a little balcony or a big garden. Decorate your place with a plethora of flowers, succulents, herbs, and floral arrangements. Or simply use it as a catch-all to stylishly organize a variety of items, from loose change, keys, knick-knacks, and so much more, adding a perfect touch of farmhouse charm to your lobby or entryway. This terracotta votive holder works with any home décor, whether your look is vintage, farmhouse, or country. Ideal for use at home, indoors or outdoors, as well as for motels and hotels, coffee houses, or restaurants. This unique piece is very suitable as a gift for family or friends who want to decorate their home in an earthy, rustic-country style. Perfect for birthdays, Christmas, Mother’s Day, weddings, and housewarmings.
- Made of unglazed, fired ceramic in natural reddish-brown, this small bowl brings us back to the archaeological sites full of handmade clay pottery vessels and other artifacts from the ancient world. Lightweight and durable, the bowl features a small spout and slightly irregular shape for an authentic and organic look.
- Add some decorative objects to make a bold statement or choose your favorite pillar candle and turn it into a decorative candle holder for a rustic-style dinner with family or friends.
- Its compact size fits easily on any flat surface, such as a tabletop, mantel, or windowsill. You can also use it as a display and storage tray for your jewelry, rings, pearls, necklaces, bracelets, and other small items.
- Place it atop a coffee table, sideboard, or window ledge and fill it with decorative orbs, potpourri, crystals, river stones, rattan balls, or dried wildflowers. Or use it in your kitchen to plant some mint or basil—a ready-made miniature herb garden that saves countertop space!
- Measures approximately 1.75” tall with a 4.75” diameter. For decorative use only—not food safe.