Swan Creek Decorative Highly Scented 1-Wick Candle in White Wood Ceramic Pot, Square – Honey-Soaked Apples, 11 oz.
Sweet like sugar, refreshing and juicy like biting into a ripe red apple just picked from the orchard. Escape into a sun-drenched field of fresh apples with this intense fragrance. Fill your home with the irresistible and authentic aroma of this Honey-Soaked Apples Candle! Filled with 11 oz. of 100% American soybean wax—an eco-friendly and natural alternative to paraffin candles, burning longer, slower, and cleaner. The square ceramic vessel can be refilled or used as a catch-all dish or small planter pot after the candle has burned out. This beautifully crafted candle is the perfect gift for birthday, Christmas, wedding, anniversary, or any other occasion! Fill capacity: 11 oz. Weight: 2.2 lb. Scent name: Honey-Soaked Apples.
- Fragrance of crisp, sweet, and fresh apple with mild notes of honey.
- Made with 100% American soybean wax, exceptionally fragrant oils, and a natural wick, which ensures a high-quality burn and better fragrance throw.
- This candle comes in a square ceramic pot with a lifelike birch-bark texture in whitewash finish with wood chip embellishments.
- The wild, nature-inspired design of this candle holder will complement any home decor, whether it’s rustic, shabby chic, or farmhouse.
- Fill capacity: 11 oz. Measures 4” L x 4” W x 3.25” H with a 45+ hour burn time.